If you’re looking for beauty, hair and make-up inspiration, look no further than Kim Kardashian who has hit the genetic jackpot with her natural glossy hair, gorgeous skin and beautiful eyes. The Australasian College Broadway is here to help you achieve Kim’s classic look with flawless skin, perfectly shaped brows, luscious lashes, and let's not forget plum lipstick - the colour on every woman's lips this Autumn/Winter.
- Kim has fine textured skin which is smooth and natural. She cleanses her skin daily with a water based cleanser and always ensure she removes her makeup before going to sleep. For makeup removal in a hurry try Clarins Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Lotion.
- Foundation is important for Kim’s flawless look but bronzer completes it by contouring the face, neck and chest in. For best results, apply bronzer below the cheek bones with a foundation one shade darker or try Curtis Collection Illuminating Bronzer.
- Ensure brows are shaped via tweezing or waxing. Using an angle brush further enhance brows by filling in sparse areas with a pressed eye shadow in a similar tone to your brows. Add height and length where needed, keeping brows a little thicker than usual. Follow with brow gel to set the brows in place. We recommend Tweezerman for Benefit Slant Tweezers and The Body Shop Brow and Lash Gel.
- Invest in a set of individual lashes. Apply them from the outer end of the lash line and work your way in. Stop when you feel you have added enough drama - around four to five should create fluttery fabulosity.
- Plum lips are predicted to be THE seasonal trend this upcoming Autumn/Winter as seen on models at David Jones A/W14 Fashion Preview and Kim Kardashian loves to rock the plum lip. Scared of dark lips? Don't be! Bold lips ooze confidence and plum makes eye colour pop. I love YSL's new Gloss Volupte in Prune Organdi.
Which beauty trend are you currently loving?
The Australasian College Broadway is currently taking enrolments!
The Australasian College Broadway is considered the benchmark College in Australia for hair, beauty and make-up. The College is a highly awarded and recognised centre for learning and educational excellence. The College has assisted tens of thousands of students in building the skills and knowledge necessary to grow and develop their careers in the personal services sector. The College offers a range of courses supported by VET FEE-HELP loans which enable students to study now and pay later. For more information on the College visit www.tac.edu.au or get in touch directly at firstname.lastname@example.org