Competition has closed.Wishing you a very happy New Year!
Have you made any resolutions? I admit that I never both making resolutions because like rules I believe that resolutions are meant to be broken. I have decided that I would like to pay more attention to my skin care because the past year of blogging has made me a little slack.
Anyhow, enough from me. I am sure most of you stick with a skin care routine once you have found one that works and I highly advise that you do. One recent Australian skincare brand which I have grown to love is La Mav, Australia's first certified organic anti-aging skin care brand. Created in 2008 La Mav contains real and 100% natural active ingredients... in fact their products are literally good enough to eat! The products have been proven to give real results - you can see my product reviews here.
So thanks to my friends at La Mav, Pink Diva's Beauty Spot is giving one lucky reader the chance to win a La Mav Skin Care pack.
Here is what you could take home:
- La Mav OFC Certified Organic Hydrating Mask $39.95
- La Mav OFC Certified Organic Refining Toning $39.95
- La Mav OFC Certified Organic Cranberry Bio-Exfoliator $42.95
- La Mav OFC Certified Organic Lip Enhancer $27.00
- La Mav OFC Certified Organic Soothing Lip Balm $24.00
ENTER TO WIN:
Entering is easy, you just need to do two things:
- Follow Pink Diva's Beauty Spot blog (on the right hand side)
- 'Like' Pink Diva's new Facebook page & suggest your friends: http://on.fb.me/e2qewo
- the more friends you suggest, the more entries you will receive.
*Competition closes January 26, 2011 (Australia Day)
Open to Australian residents only.